Over the past few years growing uncertainty has been felt due to the recent Coronavirus Pandemic and now the Energy Crisis. This has been compounded with the potential of power cuts striking individuals and organisations across the UK and Europe. Is your organisation prepared?
At Tecnica we deliver comprehensively orchestrated Disaster Recovery plans that protect IT infrastructure belonging to organisations across Scotland.
A Disaster Recovery Plan prepares an organisation for unplanned incidents such as: power outages, natural disasters, cyber-attacks and other disruptive events. Consequences of such incidents with no Disaster Recovery Plan in place can be severe. Organisations can face fines, data loss and reputational damage.
A good DR (Disaster Recovery) Plan should:
- Minimise interruptions to normal operations
- Limit the extent of disruption and damage
- Minimise the economic impact of the interruption
- Establish alternative means of operation in advance
- Train personnel on emergency procedures
- Deliver smooth and quick restoration of services.
Tecnica offer thorough DR Plans that fully prepare for a range of unplanned incidents and events. With a wealth of over 35 years of experience, Tecnica are the trusted IT Service Provider in Scotland. Tecnica certified consultants deliver expert advice, strategy and preparations to prepare your organisation – not only meeting our clients requirements but exceeding expectations whilst maintaining a low price point.
If you are unsure that your organisation requires a DR Plan, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know what will happen to key business data in the event of a disaster?
- When did your business last complete a full recovery test?
- What are your most important business functions and how quickly can you resume following a disaster?
- What risks does your business face if core applications are unavailable for a day, a week, or even longer?
- Is your organisation prepared?
To discuss Tecnica tailor made DR Plans, contact us today